Sunday, June 14, 2009

It is quiet!

I am sitting here catching up the blog and I dont' hear children!

That is such a welcome sound at the moment!

I had to miss church today and I took Kerstyn to After Hours Pediatrics. She has strep throat! Yuck!

The good news of that is that she should be feeling better tomorrow after we give the antibiotics some time to work.

Greyson tested negative for strep on Tuesday when I took him to Dr. Soto but she put him on Amoxicillin because his throat was red and he was really congested. I hope that he didn't have it and Kerstyn got it from him. But, both of them are on the same medicine.

Please, all I can say is, let's not share this! Please?

I hope to take all of the kids to Magic Kingdom on Tuesday for Aislinn's 4th birthday and will do that if everyone is well. I'm going to pray for that. Let's all be well.

2 people said:

Higleys said...

We missed Kerstyn today. I hope she feels better soon. Aislinn seemed excited for her birthday. The Sunbeams will all be 4 now. I hope you get to go to Disney.

Laurel said...

Sick kids is so hard. I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!