Family: A journey to forever...
Cute pictures. How is it that your house is always spotless?! You're amazing!
I wonder who it was? Someone not in the picture!
That is so funny because I always have random pictures on my camera that I know I didnt take. It's cute to see what is "caught on camera"
It was me!!I want to be a photographer when I grow up! I think I was in the picture!
Post a Comment
5 people said:
Cute pictures. How is it that your house is always spotless?! You're amazing!
I wonder who it was? Someone not in the picture!
That is so funny because I always have random pictures on my camera that I know I didnt take. It's cute to see what is "caught on camera"
It was me!!I want to be a photographer when I grow up! I think I was in the picture!
Post a Comment