I was chastised this morning by my boss for not working enough and therefore not getting all of my work completed.
I wonder if he thinks I am sitting at home twiddling my thumbs while he is off at work?
I'll try to do better but it is hard. Isn't the reason that I work for Chris is so that I can contribute to our business and save him some time and money, yet still be able to do my primary job which is taking care of our children?
I'm trying here, I'm trying.
I wonder if he thinks I am sitting at home twiddling my thumbs while he is off at work?
I'll try to do better but it is hard. Isn't the reason that I work for Chris is so that I can contribute to our business and save him some time and money, yet still be able to do my primary job which is taking care of our children?
I'm trying here, I'm trying.


2 people said:
They need to be reminded quite often. I went on strike at home for a week since I had to "work more" at the shop. No food, no laundry, just spent time on myself. That did it for me!
That's not Juggling Mom!
Post a Comment