Monday, June 22, 2009

Craziness!

I had another personal training session tonight. I have two a week.

Tonight, I took 40 minutes of cycle, then headed to meet my trainer.

He put me on the treadmill...

on an incline...

and made me RUN! (I don't run.)

After that, I had to do 50 jumping jacks. (I haven't done those since elementary school.)

In the middle of my jumping jacks, I had to excuse myself to the restroom. I've had 5 kids, you know!!!

Then back to running.

Then burps.

That's what he calls them.

You get on your hands and knees, kick your feet back, then back in and jump up. I think I had to do 20 or so of them. I was dying!

Then back running, AGAIN! Still at that incline, but faster and longer. Really?

Then I had to do push-ups. I hadn't ever done push-ups before my first training session. I had to do about 20 real ones then about another 10 with my knees down.

Do you think I will live?

2 people said:

Stephanie said...

That sounds intense! Oh man I hate push ups too, I don't even think I could do 5 real push ups. You ROCK!

Laurel said...

Man, that sounds crazy! I know I couldn't do it! And just so you know, I totally feel you on the jumping jacks thing. I have so peed myself in public.