Chris, Brennan, Lauklan and Greyson headed out to where Brennan will spend this upcoming week tonight. Chris took Brennan's tent and supplies out there so he didn't have to do anything but drop him off in the morning.
They are supposed to leave here at 6 a.m. and get out to camp. I am really excited for Brennan and he seems as excited as any twelve year old seems, I guess.
It's going to be a crazy week with appointments and hopefully surgery for Aislinn.
I hope that I can figure out a new schedule for us all soon. I don't like the feeling of not knowing exactly what is going on when. Weird, I know.
They are supposed to leave here at 6 a.m. and get out to camp. I am really excited for Brennan and he seems as excited as any twelve year old seems, I guess.
It's going to be a crazy week with appointments and hopefully surgery for Aislinn.
I hope that I can figure out a new schedule for us all soon. I don't like the feeling of not knowing exactly what is going on when. Weird, I know.


0 people said:
Post a Comment