Sunday, February 01, 2009

We're home

I took this picture Saturday night of the temperature. It was 20 degrees. Chilly!
What we found when we finally arrived home. We got here around 10, an hour or so late. Tired, but happy to be home.

Thanks Grandma and Aunt Karen for taking such great care of the kids while we were gone. And, thanks to Sister Garrett for having Brennan for Friday and Saturday nights.

Everyone survived!

WAHOO!

5 people said:

nanamoo said...

I am glad you had such a nice trip!

Janet said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the Welcome Home display!! Someday we'll go too. I'm freaking out about my trip to Utah this weekend without the kids.

Jennettehogan said...

Oh! I love New York. I went there about 6 years ago and I am dying to go back. It looks like you had a great time. I think it is colder there than it is here - thankfully it is starting to warm up a little (our highs are in the 40's right now!)

Mary said...

Looks like you had a COOL time! Glad your back.

Laurel said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I'm glad you had a great time. (despite the chilly weather) :) And the cards and flowers are so cute.