Chris' office is closed today along with the kids being out of school. We were going to go to Disney on Saturday, then today when I couldn't go Saturday, but neither happened. I still can't make it. But, the kids are playing outside, riding the 4 wheelers and terrorizing each other and I'm blessed to have Chris here to help me. I couldn't have done this without him. I'm so glad it fell on a weekend or he would have had to miss work.
The weather is cooler today which is good because Lauklan, Greyson and Aislinn punctured the air conditioner thing outside on Saturday and freon spewed everywhere. We can't run the air conditioning and the repair people thought it would be about $900. Not too sure when we'll have air again...
The weather is cooler today which is good because Lauklan, Greyson and Aislinn punctured the air conditioner thing outside on Saturday and freon spewed everywhere. We can't run the air conditioning and the repair people thought it would be about $900. Not too sure when we'll have air again...


0 people said:
Post a Comment