That it is quite fun to "clean" my van with GOJO?
Greyson decided to do it the other day and when I went out in the garage all I could see was the van COVERED with foggy type circles. Windows too!
OH MY!
Poor thing cried when I fussed because he told me he was cleaning my van.
We loaded up and went to wash the van because I don't even know what GOJO is, but I don't think it is supposed to be smeared all over my van and left there for an indefinite period of time.
Luckily I could get the windows where I could see out of them and after the car wash, the paint looked ok.
Wow Greyson! Good thing I love you!


2 people said:
I was wondering what gojo is. I discovered Wacky Wednesday at the car wash this week for $3. I am going to be planning to do that again!!!
So funny! He just trying to help!
Post a Comment