Saturday, February 07, 2009

Animal Kingdom

We loaded all up this morning and headed to Animal Kingdom as a family.
The kids in Conservation Station helping get the stuff ready for the workers.
Greyson and Lauklan
Aislinn and Greyson on the safari ride.
Brennan on safari ride.
Kerstyn and Lauklan looking at the animals.
Aislinn and I. Why am I leaning forward?
Brennan and Lauklan looking through the microscopes in Conservation Station.
Aislinn, Lauklan and I. I'm leaning forward again. Weird!
All of the kids having fun at Animal Kingdom!

The kids, all but Aislinn rode that roller coaster 3 times! I rode it once with them and Chris went twice with them. It was really fun.
We also did the safari, rode the train and petted some animals.
I packed a backpack full of snacks, sandwiches and drinks and that really helped.
We ate at Rainforest Cafe, there at the park for Chris's birthday. I don't think that we had been to a Rainforest Cafe in about 10 years. The kids really loved it!
We even had the workers sing to Chris, which he doesn't really like, but he did smile.
We had a blast! I'll post some pictures later.

1 people said:

debbie said...

I have never been to Animal Kingdom. I'll put it on my list.