Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aislinn the photographer

Greyson looks like he is running from Aislinn, but she is persistent in needing his picture.
In case you ever wondered what Ooh-Rah's food looked like, here you are.
Where Aislinn dreams of getting into real soon. Me too.
Hmmm.
What a nice eye you have there.

Every time I go to get the pictures from the camera to the computer, there are 'extras'. Aislinn LOVES to take pictures and I don't mind her doing it because I always seem to get tickled when I look at them. She really does a pretty good job.

3 people said:

Jennettehogan said...

She sounds just like my Adrienne. Adrienne is ALWAYS taking pictures with my camera. In fact, I was just uploading some pictures this morning and there were about 20 random shots of family members and various things from around the house that she had taken yesterday that I didnt even know about!

Laurel said...

That's really cute. Dallin loves taking pictures, too. But his are usually a little more....abstract.

debbie said...

Nice composition on OohRah