Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kerstyn ready to go to the dance with Chris.
Chris and Kerstyn in his office getting ready to head off to the dance.
My friend Suzy did Kerstyn's hair for her. She didn't charge me anything to do it because she wanted Kerstyn to get a special treat. I thought it was really nice of her since I wouldn't have spent the money on it being done especially for an elementary school dance.
She's excited.
My roses from Chris. He had a big card and the roses on the kitchen table for me. However, I did not see them until after noon or so when I walked in to the kitchen for some more medicine then right back to the bed.

I spent ALL of Valentine's Day in the bed. Sick. :(

4 people said:

Laurel said...

Kerstyn looks beautiful! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Kerstyn looks beautiful and so grown up! Your roses are pretty,also.
I hope you are well quickly.
Mom

nanamoo said...

What a cute date for a dad!

Kirstie said...

Very pretty Kerstyn! Happy Valentines Day! Hope you feel better, we missed you in primary.<3