Chris and Kerstyn are going to the Daddy/Daughter Dance tonight that is put on by the elementary school.
I woke up this morning and was not feeling well again. I think that the kids have shared with me. :(
This morning was crazy too because Chris needed to drop off some stuff at the lab and get some blood drawn. We somehow lost his orders so who knows now. I called the doctor's office to see if they would fax the orders to the lab and OF COURSE, they are closed!
We'll see.
I am going to go to the gym tonight while Chris and Kerstyn are at the dance. I hope that I feel well enough to get a good workout in. After eating all of that popcorn last night, I feel like a moose!


1 people said:
Hope you feel better, goofy! I know you have missed me calling you that.
Post a Comment