Debbie Carter of CarterClips will be updating Aislinn's status while we are in the hospital. Click on CarterClips to go there.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I KNOW without a doubt that they are the reason that she is doing so well.
Chris and I will leave with her in the morning around 5. They say they are shooting for 7:30 for the actual surgery.
We just got home from Aislinn, Chris and I receiving much needed priesthood blessings. I am so very thankful for the priesthood in my life. I'm not sure where I would be without it.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I KNOW without a doubt that they are the reason that she is doing so well.
Chris and I will leave with her in the morning around 5. They say they are shooting for 7:30 for the actual surgery.
We just got home from Aislinn, Chris and I receiving much needed priesthood blessings. I am so very thankful for the priesthood in my life. I'm not sure where I would be without it.


2 people said:
I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow. I'm sure she is being very brave and wants to feel better. I love you all, very much!! :-) Big hugs...
We are thinking of you and Aislinn.
Post a Comment