Lauklan is so excited that he lost his first tooth today! He already has it in the bag for the tooth fairy.
Sometimes I wish I was young again so I could experience the magic of being a child.
But, since I can't, I guess I'll just have to do it through their eyes.
Sometimes I wish I was young again so I could experience the magic of being a child.
But, since I can't, I guess I'll just have to do it through their eyes.


4 people said:
Yea! Tooth Fairy and Santa all in one week. Lucky!
Whoo Hoo!!! Lauklin is on his way to being wealthy. Bring it in Tooth Fairy.
So cute! Where's the picture of his toothless grin? :)
Just don't let that Tooth Fairy forget to come for like 3 nights in a row like we did. :)
Merry Christmas to you guys!!
Post a Comment