I bought the first Christmas gifts of the year today. Yes, today! I finally feel like I can move on. I have been worrying and waiting for this surgery for over 6 weeks and it's finally over.
I am mentally and physically exhausted. I need a week to sleep. The kids have been so patient and kind to Aislinn and she continues to get better every day.
I have a lot of catching up to do!
I am mentally and physically exhausted. I need a week to sleep. The kids have been so patient and kind to Aislinn and she continues to get better every day.
I have a lot of catching up to do!


2 people said:
Hey Melody,
I am sooo glad everything is working out well. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your lovely family. We wish you a bright merry christmas and a fantastic New year!
Love, Gina (Shelton)
You can catch up. You're Wonder Mom. Glad Aislinn is better. Glad to see her at church.
Post a Comment