Monday, December 08, 2008

All clear!

I took Aislinn to both of her appointments today. She was given the go ahead by both doctors. As long as she doesn't get sick before Thursday morning at 5:45, of course.

The nephrologist stated that the rough day would be Thursday, surgery day. Essentially they say she will be heavily sedated all day. Friday, they should be able to pull her out of it and start getting her back to normal. Hopefully, all will go well and we will be able to leave the hospital Saturday.

Pray, pray, pray, PLEASE!

5 people said:

Tricia said...

I'm so glad! Will definitely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for her for a long time and will continue to pray, pray, pray!
Mom

Mary said...

Excellent news! She has been in my thoughts since last week when she got sick again.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I am so glad everything is looking good. I will pray for her.

Ashlea said...

Yeah for Aislinn! This will all be over soon and you'll have a healthy little girl again.