It was fast Sunday again and I wasn't thinking too much of it except for the things that I wanted to include in my fast. I had no intention of bearing my testimony since I had done it the last 2 months. I don't want to be a hog of testimony time. BUT, I felt like I needed to get up there again. I felt the need to testify of things that happen that I feel are tender mercies in my life. Things that I know are not coincidence, but are from my Father in Heaven. I am so thankful for that.
I also know that the children that are here now are mighty and strong in spirit. I know that they have been saved for these days for a reason and that their faith and spiritual strength are great!
Tomorrow is a big day for Aislinn. She has 2 appointments. One with the pediatrician and one with the nephrologist for her to be cleared for surgery. I pray that all goes well.
I also know that the children that are here now are mighty and strong in spirit. I know that they have been saved for these days for a reason and that their faith and spiritual strength are great!
Tomorrow is a big day for Aislinn. She has 2 appointments. One with the pediatrician and one with the nephrologist for her to be cleared for surgery. I pray that all goes well.


3 people said:
Let me know how it goes. Do you answer your phone, goofy?
let us know how the appt's go. Give her big hugs from us!
I always love it when you bear your testimony. Thinking of Aislinn today as well.
Post a Comment