The program during Sacrament Meeting was very nice today. It had a lot of music, which we all know that I like and great spiritual messages.
I even played the bassoon. I think that it went ok, but of course, I wasn't pleased with a few things.
We had 4 visitors in primary today and it was great to have a little bigger group. We all know though, that I love our little intimate group, but a few extra children is nice too.
I even played the bassoon. I think that it went ok, but of course, I wasn't pleased with a few things.
We had 4 visitors in primary today and it was great to have a little bigger group. We all know though, that I love our little intimate group, but a few extra children is nice too.


4 people said:
I love the sound of the bassoon. You did a wonderful job. So did the flutist and the choir. Especially that wee 'ittle lass.
I bet you did wonderful playing your basson!
I thought that everything was beautiful. I really enjoyed this sacrament meeting.
I'm sorry I missed your bassoon performance. I know you did a beautiful job. You always do. I probably would have shed a tear or two thinking about all those times you helped Jordan. I'm a sentimental gal!
Post a Comment