Apparently all my trips to Tallahassee are centered around food.
We met Nana and much of her family at Chick-Fil-A this morning. The kids could play in the play place and we adults could visit.
Later, Holly and I had to go through Guthrie's but you will all be glad to know that I was not nearly as glutinous as I usually am and we both just shared a box. Tasty!
I must announce that I DID NOT eat any Krispy Kreme doughnuts this trip. Hurray for me!
We met Nana and much of her family at Chick-Fil-A this morning. The kids could play in the play place and we adults could visit.
Later, Holly and I had to go through Guthrie's but you will all be glad to know that I was not nearly as glutinous as I usually am and we both just shared a box. Tasty!
I must announce that I DID NOT eat any Krispy Kreme doughnuts this trip. Hurray for me!


2 people said:
I miss Guthries late night chicken runs! Oh the memories!
WOW, no Krispy Kreme? Are you feeling ok?
Post a Comment