The kids and I went to Macie's birthday party today. All of the kids went, even though the party was for a one year old. The reason I point that out is because the kids had so much fun that they didn't want to leave.
I had a really good time too visiting with friends and meeting new people.
Afterward, we came home and the kids took delight in driving each other crazy! I took off for the gym after Chris got home from his meeting and I was really feeling it. I wasn't feeling strong at all. Tired, tired, tired.
Now, we're back, most of the kids are asleep and I'm looking forward to church tomorrow.
I have noticed though that I am stressed. I hope that this goes away after Thursday. Please pray for our little girl. It's scary to me.
I had a really good time too visiting with friends and meeting new people.
Afterward, we came home and the kids took delight in driving each other crazy! I took off for the gym after Chris got home from his meeting and I was really feeling it. I wasn't feeling strong at all. Tired, tired, tired.
Now, we're back, most of the kids are asleep and I'm looking forward to church tomorrow.
I have noticed though that I am stressed. I hope that this goes away after Thursday. Please pray for our little girl. It's scary to me.


2 people said:
Oh yes, we will!
What was so fun about the party? Jarom is almost "ONE".
Post a Comment