"Turn off the television and focus on family." President Boyd K. Packer, President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, Sunday, October 12, 2008
Chris and I have commented to each other several times before General Conference and even after that we needed to do this as a family.
How many times do you have to hear something before you actually DO it?
I'm doing it. That's it!


4 people said:
yeah for you guys!
Another thought...Doug's brother in Vegas limits "screen time" in their family because alot of kids could care less about TV but live looking at gameboys, computer screens etc. It's a whole new world!
And a good thought it is!
And I knew your Christmas card would be the first to arrive. ☺ Your picture looks great!
And thanks for the phone call. Thanks for being a great friend. Even though times are busy and we rarely get together, I know you are still there. ☺
You're my hero! I try my best to limit screen time, but it is just so easy to let Dallin watch while I get things done!
Post a Comment