
The picture after Santa came.

Beginning to open presents. We got to sleep in until 7:30! Can you believe it? That makes a
HAPPY mama!

Tickled!

Hard at work making the Christmas day feast.
Or something like that...
A hard day at play, makes a sleepy Aislinn.
The kids have had a blast. I am going to have to do another post so I can show you my Christmas present. Also, make sure to look to Wednesday, December 20 to see Greyson in his Christmas play.
2 people said:
How cute! Everybody got DS's? Cool! I got a DS also! I got pink. Looks like you had a good year! love to ya all
-Megan B.
I love the picture with all the DS's lined up in a row. Aubrey was pleased that Santa brought her one too. She liked your pictures too. Did all the kids get games too? My kids love Monkey Ball.
Post a Comment