I locked the keys in the van, again.
You can also see my other post about this happening the first time.
But... Aislinn was strapped in her car seat this time! It was a little more urgent to get into the van, since she was in there, and even though it is December, it was around 83 degrees outside. No telling what it was in the van.
You can also see my other post about this happening the first time.
But... Aislinn was strapped in her car seat this time! It was a little more urgent to get into the van, since she was in there, and even though it is December, it was around 83 degrees outside. No telling what it was in the van.
I had washed my van and was vacuuming it out. While I was vacuuming, Aislinn was walking all around inside it. When I was finished, I put her in her seat and shut the door. Well, the doors were locked! I guess that she had pushed the button to lock the doors while I was vacuuming ever so feverishly and I didn't notice that she had done it.
So, I ran over to the car wash employees and pleaded for help. They came to the rescue!
They had my doors open in record time, around 2 minutes! Thank you Superwash Express employees for bailing out ditso mom!


3 people said:
I did that same thing, locked my keys in my car like twice in just two weeks. I think your done now.
Crazy girl! You must have one of those lame Honda's, without the little code thing on the door. :) Oh, wait, I do too!
you are going to have to get onstar if you keep it up!
Post a Comment