
Last night I just needed a little time "off". So, I went into my room and locked the door. I got all of my supplies out and sat on the closet floor. Are you wondering what I was doing on the floor in my closet? Well, one of the things that I was doing was wrapping Christmas presents. I did it for about an hour and a half and came out with a better attitude. It's amazing what a little alone time and some service can do for you!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
ya once christmas is over it will be like a BIG weight was taken off your shoulders! so take a deeeeeep breath and it will soon be all over! I AM SO EXCITED! i know what all of my presents are this year but i am glad i got to pick them out that way i will not have to worry over putting on a fake smile for the camera ;) just kidding but ya so have fun! love ya and Merry Christmas ;)
Post a Comment