I am so excited to go over to the Carter's house to serve dinner to the High Council and the Stake Presidency. Debbie asked me for the first time last year and I had such a good time I told her that if she didn't ask me again my feelings would be hurt. So, because she is a good friend, she asked me again. I know that it could sound odd that I am looking forward to serving dinner tonight, but I am. The company is wonderful and the atmosphere is fun. Ashlea and Mary both did it last year and are doing it again with me tonight.
On another topic - I am VERY upset with Chem-Dry. I had an appointment scheduled this morning at 8 to have the carpets cleaned. They called at 8 and said that they were running late. Well, I couldn't wait around for them because I had to get the kids to school, so I rescheduled. However, I got upset because I was actually looking forward to having them cleaned and I called back to see if they could still come because Chris said he would wait for them for me. They were not very friendly to me and said that they already sent them somewhere else because I ONLY gave them 5 additional minutes. RUDE! I just told them to take me off the schedule and the mean woman replied, "10-4" and hung up. I cried. Silly, I know, but I was really upset.
Once again, Chris saved the day and scheduled someone else to come tomorrow. I am happy again.
I'm odd, aren't I?
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
It's ok Melody! We have been going through some carpet trouble also! Long story short - our toilets backed up! YUCK! But don't worry doll, I feel 4 ya! LUV <3
Megan B.
I am so fortunate to have such a great friend who manages to make me feel so welcome to impose like this during the holidays. You are awesome!
Thanks for serving tonight, Melody. It wouldn't of been the same without you. And as for your carpet man, I probably would have cried too.
Post a Comment