I might have the lights up by Christmas Eve. Also, NO, I was not kidding when I said in my Christmas meme that I started Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. I haven't gotten anything for the kids. I have only ordered Chris's presents.
I need to get going.
The tree does look great though. Chris, Lauklan and Greyson went to Target yesterday and bought the cutest ornaments. Then came home and decorated the tree. It was a lot of fun.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
I'm sure your tree is beautiful. Your house always looks great! Your pool looks fun too! Maybe we'll come over more often now... :)
So what did Chris get this year for Christmas?
aaww! take a picture of your tree! i want to see it! Don't worry once you get to the store go STRAIGHT for the clearance and you will survive! You know me anything to keep the smile on your beautiful face!
-Megan B.
Post a Comment