Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday?

Chris headed off to the gym this morning and I followed about an hour later. I did my cycle class and then ran a mile.
I wondered why Chris didn't stop by when he was done so I texted him to see where he was. Guess? Work. Meeting with clients.
He worked today from 9:30 - 5. Saturday? Really? I don't think so!
However, when he got home, we all loaded up and went to eat dinner. I finally did make it to Publix this afternoon, so I did have some food in the house, but it certainly didn't mean that I felt like cooking.
I even bought myself some pretty flowers while I was at Publix. It was my little Valentine's Day gift to myself.

1 people said:

Laurel said...

Publix.....*sigh* We should be friends-- I never feel like cooking!

And Trevor bought himself a V-Day gift. He's pretty proud of it. :)