Monday, February 07, 2011

Down to Nassau

Aislinn thought it was great to lay in the porthole in our room and look at all the water.

We didn't get off the ship today. I was awaken by Aislinn around 7:30 and we headed down to breakfast a little after that. Well, some of us did. Following breakfast, Chris and I went to the gym while the kids did what they wanted to do.


I had a spa appointment at 11 something and then our couples choice appointment at 12:30. Chris and I thoroughly enjoyed that.


We spent the rest of the day doing exactly what we wanted to do.


Dinner was still sparsely attended by the children and Chris and I had Remy reservations right after dinner so the kids played in the clubs and Grandma did what she wanted.


Did we even bring Kerstyn? I haven't seen her much at all except for passing in the ships halls.
Dinner at Remy was fun, but Chris and I have absolutely no idea what we ate. Well, we have some idea on some of the stuff, but most, nope, no idea.

It was good and I'm glad we went, but next time, it is back to Palo where we have a better idea of what we're eating.

0 people said: