Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Castaway Cay

The weather today was absolutely beautiful! We got off the ship about 10 and got situated on the island. The kids played with us for a while and then the younger 3 went to the kids area. Kerstyn took off to go hang out with the tweens and Brennan stayed with the old people. We had a super relaxing day for Chris' birthday!


I think this was one of the most relaxing birthdays Chris has had in at least the last 9 years!

Tonight's theme was pirate night and the boys got into that. There was also a pirate party on the top deck where they shot off fireworks and everything. It was great fun.

Brennan watched Tron Legacy today. I'm not sure how many times, but he says he's happy. The other kids play and play.

The wait staff sang to Chris for his birthday which was really cute. He doesn't really like it, I guess it embarrasses him, I think it's cute.

0 people said: