I finally dragged Chris out of the office this morning about 10. He went up there about 5:30 and worked until I almost lost my head.
Mom met us at the house around 11 and we were off to Port Canaveral. The weather is absolutely ugly so I am hoping that it will be better on the cruise.
We were so excited when we saw the ship. We got registered and loaded that thing as soon as they would let us. It was super busy.
You see our relaxed faces? We are now on vacation!
I think Greyson was gone getting more food... ;)
The girls went off doing things, and the boys did the same, so Chris, Nancy and I headed to walk around the ship. I headed us to the spa, of course, and we got the tour. I booked a facial for this afternoon and another treatment for tomorrow and a couples choice, which is a massage and other stuff for Chris and I tomorrow.
Let the relaxing begin!
For dinner, it was just Aislinn and the adults and Aislinn didn't even make it all the way through dinner before she wanted to head to the Oceaneer's Club.
I think the younger two were in bed about 10:30 and the older three didn't make it until about midnight.


0 people said:
Post a Comment