Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Day at Sea

I didn't take any pictures today, but we had a great time. Chris spent time with each Child individually today, which I thought was great. I layed out by the pool and went on the water coaster with Lauklan. We all just did our own thing and then met up for dinner. Well, some of us did. Greyson and Aislinn didn't want to come, they were having too much fun at their club, so they stayed and played.
We had a great relaxing day, but are sad that we have to get off the ship in the morning.
The good news? I already booked our next cruise. We leave January 28, 2012 for a 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We will spend 3 days at sea, one day on Castaway Cay and 2 days in the Virgin Islands!
Can't wait!

0 people said: