Chris got up and headed to the gym. I really like that he goes to the gym on Saturday morning so that he can save my bike for cycle class. He got my bike and worked out himself. I got there later than I had planned and rushed into cycle class. I absolutely love that class! The teacher is great and the music is always just perfect! Following cycle class, I went running for a little over 2 miles on the treadmill. While running, Chris came out of the locker room in his suit headed for the stake center. He looked so handsome!
He went to the stake center and then came home for about an hour before he had to go back for the Priesthood Leadership meeting. He needed me to go to Lowe's with his trailer and get some plywood to help complete the ramps that he needed to construct for the cars at church to be able to get over the curb to park. I did not want to drive the Pilot with the trailer, but I did, out of love. I guess that I looked way out of place in my dress and heels at Lowe's because the people there were very eager to help...
I delivered my Lowe's purchase back to the church parking lot and then went to Chili's to meet Danette, Debbie and Madison for dinner. We had a nice time and then headed to church for the Adult Session of Stake Conference. The meeting was wonderful!
It was a very busy, but good day.


1 people said:
Serious? I only get half a sentence for my shout out? We had way more fun than half a sentence.
Bet they never seen a purdy girl like you at LOWE'S
Post a Comment