Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is rough!

We had a pretty busy morning of the boys picking up food for the Scouting For Food program. Chris and I went to the gym for a quick workout, then we headed home to change and get Grandma to head to the Magic Kingdom.
We spent the afternoon there and early evening. I believe that we arrived home around 9 p.m. It was nice to be there with a little bit of cooler weather. The park was very busy however, but the Christmas decorations were up and that was nice to see.
Here's the problem. The kids were fussing constantly. Fussing with each other. Fussing with us. Just fussing.
It was frustrating.
Man, Satan sure does want to destroy families, and he is doing anything and everything to do it. Chris and I talked to the kids about it, hopefully it will help.

0 people said: