Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Report Cards

I got 5 report cards for the first time today. Overall, all the children did well.
Brennan squeaked by with a C in Algebra. He is doing better in that and I am glad. He did well in all his other classes with the exception of Technology class, which he enjoys but can't seem to turn his assignments in...
Kerstyn did wonderful as usual except for struggling in her Reading class which blows my mind since she is an amazing reader. Odd again...
Lauklan did pretty well in 3rd grade. It is a hard school year, so he has to stay focused which is hard for that boy, but so far, so good.
Greyson is really taking off in his schoolwork. I'm really proud of him and his behavior is almost always great!
Aislinn, well, Aislinn. She needs to improve quite a few of behavior things. She definitely has the aptitude, but an attitude with it. I'm hoping that Chris and I can redirect her in a positive way.
Needless to say, I have my plate full.

0 people said: