Mom Nancy came over bright and early this morning to participate with me in our community garage sale. I ended up have a super A.D.D. day and didn't do much out in the driveway with her. Instead, I was cleaning up the garage and several closets in the house. I also ended up doing some serious cleaning in Brennan's room, AGAIN! Brennan was off with his troop passing out the Scouting for Food bags for a few hours this morning and Kerstyn, Lauklan and Greyson were having fun going in and out all morning.
It was a productive day and we called it quits on the garage sale around 2. We loaded up the cars with what didn't sell and dropped it off at Goodwill.
Mom came back to the house around 4:30 and watched the kids for Chris and I to go out. We went down to the Mall at Millenia and walked around enjoying each other while we waited to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. We had a wonderful time, it was just what we needed. Thanks Grandma!


0 people said:
Post a Comment