Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kerstyn is 12!

November 24, 1998 was the day Kerstyn made her debut! She's been full of excitement ever since.

Did you notice the flip flops that she made the Young Women? I finally convinced her not to wear them to Yoo-Ma's today.

I have on 3 inch heels, so you can see that Kerstyn is taller than me.

Happy Birthday Kerstyn! We are so proud of you and are looking forward to what your life brings. We brought you home from the hospital on Thanksgiving day and you are someone that we are ALWAYS thankful for.
I loaded up the van this morning with all the kids since they are out of school today and we headed over to Mom's to spend the day. We ate at Cracker Barrel and are going to enjoy some Dairy Queen ice cream cake. It sure sounds like a great birthday to me.
Tomorrow will be the first of 3 Thanksgiving celebrations for us. I hope that my clothes fit after all of this.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

I certainly enjoyed having all of you here today, eating at Cracker Barrel, enjoying birthday cake & just visiting. It's hard to believe that Kerstyn is 12. I'm looking forward to seeing you again on Friday.
Mom