I'm running and running and running and I'm almost out of gas. That isn't good since the mom can't run out of gas.
Work is super stressful which means Chris and I both are stressed. I think the kids are feeling it to and might be possibly feeding off of that. Not good.
I need a break. Hopefully Thanksgiving will give me that. I have much to be thankful for so I don't want to come across as I don't.
I know who I am. I know where I came from. I have been blessed with an amazing family that isn't perfect by any means, nor am I. However, we are willing to work at it and give it our best shot. My children push buttons that Chris and I didn't even know could be pushed, then turn around and do the most amazing things you've ever seen!
I'm going to try to focus on the positive as opposed to wallowing in what I would change or don't like, it will help me endure. Because, we are supposed to endure well until the end, right?


2 people said:
I am soooooo with you on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get the whole week off next week and I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!
I've found it goes in cycles. With the kids I've found when I stop and try to catch them making good choices I tend to be able to handle the not so fabulous moments a bit better. Hope you have a wonderful, restful Thanksgiving...gobble, gobble!
Post a Comment