Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Pictures

We all got dressed this afternoon for our family pictures. I would love to say that everyone was excited and glad to do it, but that would be a big fat lie!
I ordered clothes for the kids and Brennan, Kerstyn and Greyson's jeans did not fit. So, I had to have them go get some out of their closet. I think we did okay. We'll see.
When I got my top out, Chris said that it wasn't in the same 'family' or something like that, so he said I should go try to find another shirt. Really? The pictures were in 3 hours from that statement, and I hadn't showered! But, I did it, I went and I think I did okay with my find. I'll let you tell me when you see the pictures.
Chris and the three boys distributed scouting for food bags to our entire neighborhood this morning, they get to go back Saturday morning and hopefully pick up a LOT of canned goods for the local food pantry. We'll see.
I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm sure she got many great shots of everyone's personality.

0 people said: