Saturday, November 07, 2009

Stake Dance

Tonight was the Stake Adult Dance at our new Stake Center. To say that Chris wasn't excited about going would be a fact. However, after we got there, we both had a really good time. I'm so glad that we went and I am also glad that I had a reason to buy a new dress.
Fun, fun! I felt like we were going to prom. We laughed and danced like kids. It sure felt good.

Before the dance outside the front doors of our house.

Both of us
Full shot of the two of us.

3 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love the blue dress, my color! I saw Chris wrote on facebook he had a good time!

nanamoo said...

You just looked so adorable!

SpaceyKasey said...

I've missed you.

How fun! Why didn't they do adult dances LAST year? :)

P.S. You look smokin' hot! What is your secret?