Aislinn had an appointment with Dr. Ajayi, her asthma doctor this morning. We actually saw one of his partners, whom I have never seen before, but I liked her.
She agrees that Aislinn sounds really bad. She has pneumonia in the right lung and possible pneumonia with much mucus in the left lung.
She increased her controller medication, ordered another chest x-ray in 6 weeks and ordered lab work. The lab work is to check and see if Aislinn has an immune deficiency. It can't be done until she is better, so we have to wait 2 weeks. She told us to continue with the antibiotics and to call if she doesn't start getting much better by tomorrow. The doctor agrees that we have reason for concern.
I guess for now, we have to try to get her over this last case, and hope that increasing her controller medication will curb future problems.
She agrees that Aislinn sounds really bad. She has pneumonia in the right lung and possible pneumonia with much mucus in the left lung.
She increased her controller medication, ordered another chest x-ray in 6 weeks and ordered lab work. The lab work is to check and see if Aislinn has an immune deficiency. It can't be done until she is better, so we have to wait 2 weeks. She told us to continue with the antibiotics and to call if she doesn't start getting much better by tomorrow. The doctor agrees that we have reason for concern.
I guess for now, we have to try to get her over this last case, and hope that increasing her controller medication will curb future problems.


6 people said:
I will continue to pray for her every day.
Mom
I can't even imagine the hurt and worry you are feeling for her. We're praying for her. I hope you get some straight answers that help her in the future.
When it rains it pours! So sorry she is sick! Hang in there and know you guys are in our prayers!
She is amazing.
It's not fun when your baby is sick. Hope she feels better soon.
She is soo lucky to have you as her mom, to care for her soo much. Many prayers for you and her, we love you and hope she gets well soon!
Post a Comment