I subbed for Debbie today in Primary leading the music. I LOVE that job, though it is still odd for me to be in there. I went in and out of Sunday School and Relief Society to do the music but I was glad to be able to enjoy primary and the adult stuff too.
Our lesson in Relief Society was really good. The teacher is wonderful and always brings the spirit with her. The lesson talked about feeling the spirit and it reminded me of many times in my life where I have felt the spirit. It is something that I can't deny. Some of the feelings have been soft and quiet while others have been loud and very strong. I KNOW that the spirit can and will guide us. I KNOW that I need to listen and not question it. I KNOW that I am glad to be blessed with the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
We had choir practice again. I'll just say that I didn't feel as good about it when it was over. However, I'll go again and try to press on. I left feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. We'll see how it goes on Sunday when we sing the intermediate hymn, Because I Have Been Given Much.


0 people said:
Post a Comment