Tonight is activity night for the kids 8 and older in the church.
Brennan had combined Young Men and Young Women.
Kerstyn had Activity Days for Girls.
Lauklan had Cub Scouts.
I saw Brother Rasband, the Young Men's President at the end of the meeting and shared something with him. I told him how thankful that I am for him and his service to my son and more distantly my family. I witnessed him the last several Sunday's talking to Brennan. I saw him smile at him and put his arm around him. I felt so good when I saw that because I felt like he was serving my son and showing him love and support. I worry about all my children and Brennan being the oldest, I'm new at this. I want nothing more than to have an eternal family and Brother Rasband fellow shipping my son, helps make that happen. I feel blessed and grateful for that. I wanted him to know.


1 people said:
I worry about my kids a ton. Good leaders, teachers, etc. make a huge difference! And I would imagine I'm going to feel even more strongly about that when my kids reach the teen years. :)
Post a Comment