We are in the middle of having the inside of the house painted. It has been really crazy. I now realize that I wanted the end result without realizing what I had to go through to get it.
All of the furniture is moved.
All of the blinds come down then go back up.
The appliances are pulled away from the wall.
You get the idea.
It is certainly a hard thing for me, to have my house not in the order that I like, but I know that when it is all done, I will be really glad.
Let's just say, it is certainly not all brown anymore.
I'm taking pictures and will post them later. Our home computer crashed so I am left with only my work computer.


2 people said:
I would love to see, so post pictures soon.
I want to see too!
Sorry I missed your call tonight. Not sure how it happened exactly. But anyway, Cherylyn would be the one to ask. I've never been before, but I think she has. We got the second tier level tickets so we could all sit together. From what I understand, it is plenty loud and there is a light show and stuff, so I'm not sure if there really would be such a thing as a bad seat. Anyway, that's my $.02. :)
Post a Comment