I'm getting the inside of the house painted and I am really excited. I'm not excited for the mess that will be made during the process, but very excited for the end result.
Red, blue and green are some of the colors that will be used to paint my living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, utility room and bedroom.
I'll take pictures and maybe if I am lucky, I will be able to post them.
The project will hopefully be done by Thanksgiving.
The project will hopefully be done by Thanksgiving.
I can't wait!


4 people said:
Can't wait to see the pictures...good luck!
Ooh! I'm so excited for you! I love color, but we're not allowed to paint so my house is very...plain. I can't wait to see pictures!
Ohhhh my goodness! That is so exciting!!!
Bay and I are excited to start painting on our new place, too.
Post a Comment