Monday, November 30, 2009

B.A.G.

This year's b.a.g.

B - Blessing - Losing the weight that I carried around with me for 12 years after having all the kids. I have lost 42 pounds this year and I feel blessed by that, for sure!

A - Accomplishment - Can making it another year in my crazy life be an accomplishment? I think so. So, that is what it is. I made it another year! ;)

G - Goal - To continue on my fitness trip and to find stress relief and perseverance through it all.

3 people said:

Tricia said...

42 pounds is amazing! What an accomplishment for sure!

debbie said...

jealous

Janet said...

You look so awesome! I'm about to gain 42 pounds - #5 is on the way! We're keeping it under wraps til we're sure everything's okay this time.
Keep up the good work! I'll need you to inspire me next summer. :)