Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Holly!

Holly is Chris' sister, but she and I have been friends ever since I came into the picture. So, not only is she my sister in law, but a dear and precious friend. She turned 30 today and I was hoping to talk to her, but I didn't get to. :( I love ya Holly and I hope that your 30th was wonderful!
We also got to visit with Grandma, Aunt Karen and Krystal today after church and as always, the visit was fun. I'm so glad that they got to come.
I was called to be the Primary Pianist today. Hmm.. I'm not too sure about that. I guess I'm going to have to be doing A LOT of practicing! I'm not the best at the piano...

2 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

HOW SWEET!! I love you so much Melody even if you made me talk to you many years ago, ha ha!! I felt sick all day on my birthday, so I really did not want to talk with anyone. Sick as sore throat and achy.

Laurel said...

Ooh! You'll be great on the piano! And Primary is so much less stressful (and more enjoyable) than R.S. or....Sacrament. :)