I went tonight to Enrichment meeting. They only have them once a quarter now instead of monthly so I really try to make sure I don't miss it.
I never used to care if I went or didn't until I received the calling in Tallahassee of Enrichment Leader, or something like that. We would plan and plan and then it wasn't well attended and that was always quite frustrating. So, here I went, off to my meeting.
I must be honest though and say that I wasn't very excited. The meeting was on canning foods. If you know me very well, you are really surprised right now that you even read that on my blog. Do I even know what that is? I don't do that kind of stuff, you know.
But I went.
And I sat by dear friends. (Even though 3 people moved away from me once they sat down until poor Sister Saunders sat down for the long haul). I wonder if I smelled? I did go straight there from the gym, but I changed...
I'm glad I went, and now I am even more thankful for my shelving systems.
Because...?
I don't can!


1 people said:
Cute post Melody...LOL
Post a Comment