Saturday, September 05, 2009

Going to Grandma's!

We headed out this morning, well, more like early afternoon to Grandma's to spend the weekend.
Kerstyn had a sleepover last night and really wanted to go, so I went to the gym this morning and climbed stairs for 50 minutes then I headed over to pick her up. After we got home, I started getting things ready. Well, that takes a while, but I got it done and we finally headed out.
Not too long after we got there, we loaded back up and headed to get our Zaxby's fix. Tasty!
We just relaxed and visited the rest of the afternoon and evening. I left Chris with the kids around 7 and headed shopping. I got back to the house around 9:30 with some pajamas (since I forgot mine) and a new outfit. Not bad. :)

2 people said:

Laurel said...

50 minutes?! On stairs?! You're amazing...

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

you always have a good excuse to go shopping. I need to forget stuff too!