I dropped all of the kids off this morning except Aislinn. She and I headed to Lake Mary to Dr. Ingalls office for her 6 month cleaning. She loves going there. Well, all of the kids love going there so that is nice.
After driving back, I dropped Aislinn off late at school so I could at least get in an hour or so at the office.
I picked Aislinn back up at 12:30. Then Brennan at 2 and the other 3 at 2:20. We drove like crazy to Tavares to Dr. Soto's office for the older 4 to get their flu shots. Aislinn got hers the other week with her well visit so the others were up!
Following the flu shots, that you would have thought were going to kill Kerstyn, Lauklan and Greyson! But, wow, they survived! Anyway, we then drove as quickly as possible to Lake Mary for all of the others to get their 6 month cleanings.
Then, back to Mount Dora for a personal training appointment followed by a quick cardio workout.
Lauklan to the Valentich's for scouts.
Home to pick up Brennan's friend Thomas to take Brennan, Thomas and Kerstyn to their activities at church. Thank goodness Sister Smith said she would bring Kerstyn home and Bishop Saunders said he would get Brennan and Thomas home.
I got back just in time to pick Lauklan up and we headed home. WHEW!!!!
I am TIRED! (but I survived) :)


3 people said:
Wow! That is a lot of back and forth!!!
I feel a little out of touch since you are not updating the blog much. Busy?? Missing you!
Crazy busy sure does make the day go quickly. What a ride, who needs Disney right? Okay Disney is better than shots and cleanings
Post a Comment