Chris and I had our date night Friday night. We decided to head to Orlando and ate at Cheesecake Factory. (I love that place!)
We went down there primarily because I found out today that my watch, the Gucci that Chris bought me in December of 1995 when I finished my Bachelor's Degree was broken. I thought that it just needed a new battery when it quit working on August 23. It took me that long to take it somewhere that would take the back off and replace the battery. Now, that is crazy!
Anyway, the watch guy told me that it didn't need a new battery, that it was broken. :( I almost bought a new Gucci when I was in NYC this summer but I didn't because my watch worked, and all that other stuff you tell yourself to talk yourself out of a big purchase.
Well, now that it is BROKEN, I guess I need a new one, right? :)
We went to look at watches. I showed Chris the watch that I picked out in NYC but for some reason, he was indifferent. As was I. It just didn't catch me the way it did up there. So, I kept looking.
I ended up buying a TAGHeuer and I LOVE it! I was glad that Chris was with me so he could buy it for me because I would NEVER of spent that much money on myself.
But, I'm happy. Very, very happy!
Thanks honey!


1 people said:
It is beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment